Who do we work with?
We work with our customers, both large and small, with the aim of becoming not just a one off contractor for them, but to become a preferred contractor; helping with many projects instead of just the one.
We work both directly for our customers such as business owners, as well as for other contractors as a sub-contractor (taking on single scopes, or entirely running and completing a project for them).
For many of our customers we are a preferred contractor for office, ceiling and partition work; providing us with a high amount of repeat business.
We provide a very wide range of customers with services ranging from installing a single ceiling or a small partition, to completely refurbishing or fitting out multiple floors of office space.
Whether you are a contractor or a charity, an accountant or a shop, or in the private or public sector – we are likely to have worked in your industry vertical before in some way.
Some examples of the types of customers that we deal with include:
- Building Contractors
- Business Owners
- Volunteered Employees(!)
- Facilities Managers
- Local Authorities
- Property Owners
- Maintenance Companies
We realise that not everyone has construction knowledge, so if you’re not entirely sure what you’re after just let us know and we’ll come and see you and talk through your various options.
We’re well versed in working in a wide range of environments, from the offices of small local businesses, to the health and safety driven world of the large contractor.
Below is a small selection of the companies that we work for and also a selection of example projects and testimonials about our work :
Some examples of the works we carry out and customer feedback:
M & M Direct
– “Bolts of Hereford have always provided us with a sound service on various projects both small and large. Their flexible approach and adaptability to the customer needs has always been appreciated. They are a personable company to deal with and I look forward to future co-operation.” – Rob Arnold AIIRSM Tech IOSH, Health and Safety / Facilities Manager, M & M Direct.
- Various ceiling works including installation and repairs.
- Partitioning works, installing, moving or removing partitions, including associated joinery works.
- We installed a 1200m2 ceiling and drylined the walls when M&M converted an empty warehouse into a large call centre.
– “Bolts of Hereford have and continue to be, a key contractor for Halo Leisure in delivering refurbishment projects throughout our 9 leisure facilities. From receptions to changing rooms Bolts, produce good quality work, within budget and on time.” – Andrew Talbot, Head Of Technical Services, Halo Leisure.
- New reception areas
- Changing rooms
- First aid rooms and offices
With the above incorporating:
- New ceilings
- Partitioning and drylining
- Joinery work
The above works were always working around open facilities, liaising closely with the centre managers.
– “We used Bolts of Hereford recently as Principal Contractor on a project (ca. £180k) to covert an existing redundant store facility into a working office space for 36 people adjoining our existing offices. Bolts programmed the project superbly, arranging all the building works, full electrical refit and comms. flooring, ceiling and curtain walling. The project had a very tight build time of six weeks and a fixed completion target date. We found Bolts easy to deal with, communicated effectively and ensured that Amey’s health and safety requirements were met and ultimately delivered this project for us without fuss and ahead of schedule.” Harry Rouse ICIOB, Building Services Works Manager [formerly Amey (Hereford)].
- Drylining and painting the walls
- Installing a suspended ceiling and cavity fire barrier.
- Installing a new air conditioning system with fresh air feed.
- Installing new power and lighting including power poles and dado trunking.
- Creating new openings to create an open plan feel with the adjacent office space.
- Supplied and fitted new carpet tiles to the area.
- Removed an electric roller shutter and installed a new glazed screen.
- Fitted a new fire exit with DDA compliant ramp.
We have also carried out numerous other projects for Amey, ranging from small partitioning and ceiling works ranging in value from a few hundred pounds, up to the project above, our largest for them to date.
We have installed a wide range of suspended ceilings and office partitions for Hereford Council Property Services, and been heavily involved with the creation of new office space for them.
- We’ve created numerous new offices, large and small.
- Refurbished a large council canteen.
- We have worked extensively throughout Herefordshire’s schools installing ceilings and partitions.
We have supplied and fitted:
- Floorings works.
- Hygienic wall linings.