Have your Rockfon suspended ceiling installed by a Rockfon recognised contractor.
We work directly for end users and a sub-contractor.
We are aware of our health and safety requirements, hold necessary training certificates and are a ConstructionLine Gold registered contractor.
Rockfon ceilings are very widely used, and we install huge amount of them through choice. Made from stonewool, and part of the Rockwool Group, they are an excellent product designed primarily to help improve acoustics in an office, school, or any area with poor acoustics.
Common areas that we install too include:
- Class A suspended ceilings in schools and classrooms.
- Sound absorbing ceilings in offices; both open plan and cellular.
- Shops, Offices, Schools, Industrial Units, and Factories.
If you have a specified Rockfon suspended ceiling, we would be very pleased to provide you with a quote for it.
The pictures above show:
- Class A (the highest) sound absorbing ceiling installed for a firm of solicitors.
- A ceiling being put in for a manufacturing company to help with the acoustics and replace a very old tired ceiling
- Another Class A sound absorbing ceiling, with integrated skylights, which was installed in the art room of a school.
The ceilings are good acoustically, moisture resistant, and lightweight.
Over the years we have installed most of the range of tiles;
Artic – Tropic (was Alaska) – Pacific – Blanka – Koral – Sonar – Logic – Samson – Scholar
These have all been installed into Rockfon’s own grid, in either a 15 or 24mm width, and either a 600×600 or 1200×600 module size.
The tile are available in a wide range of edge details, with A24, E24 and E15 being the most common.
Rockfon also manufacture a wide range of acoustic wall panels and ceiling rafts, which can aid with sound in large areas.
If we can provide you with any further information about Rockfon ceilings please do get in touch and we will help as much as we can.