Were you aware that you could finance your office refurbishment or fit out, suspended ceilings or partitioning works with us?
Leasing is a simple, tax efficient way, to finance your office works.
If you’re currently planning a refurbishment, a fit out, or even some ceilings or partitions; do you know that they could be financed or leased? This can also be a way to get a little more from your available budget.
You probably wouldn’t think twice about leasing a company car, or office equipment – these are well know methods of finance – but the same principles and benefits apply to office furniture and refurbishment works. It was introduced to us by a financial services company who we carried out several office refurbishments for; we provided information on what was being supplied and fitted and the finance company provided figures directly to our customer who negotiated directly with the leasing company.
The financial company we have dealt with, originally established in 2001, are a finance company that specialises specifically with the office furniture and fit-out industry. They only work with customers in these industries and have strong links to many of the leading funders in the country.
Some of the reasons to consider leasing your works include:
- Maximising Cashflow – keep your valuable working capital free for use elsewhere.
- Tax Advantages – Discuss these with the finance provider, but can be 100% tax allowable.
- Spread the Cost – Regular payments help avoid funding all the work in one go.
- Fixed Payments – Flexible repayments are fixed for the duration of the lease period, making your budgets easier to manage.
- It’s a Quick Process – If you’re interested in some further information, once we’ve quoted you, we can provide you with the details on our finance provider who you can talk to directly. Decisions can be made quickly for straight forward proposals.
If you’re interested in finding out more about financing any of your work, do get in touch with us and we’ll help you as much as we can.