From a single service below, to a combination of them, we can provide you with one point of contact for all of your interior works; from a single ceiling or partition, a new office or tea point, to a complete office refurbishment or fit out (including office space, tea points, toilet and washrooms, and kitchen and break areas); we can help you.
Your industry and requirements are unlikely to be new to us, we have carried out the below services though a hugely varying range of sectors; with everything from helping local contractors, facilities managers, business owners, schools, charities, retailers, and large multinationals, to Local Authorities.
Your requirements will probably vary from our other customers, as theirs will from yours, we understand this and can offer you a solution based upon your requirements. Our project values range from around £500 to our largest to date of over £250,000 – so if your project sounds like a fit please do get in touch.
Click on any of the links to below to learn more about how we can help you with your project, large or small:
- Installing new lay-in grid suspended ceilings.
- Plasterboard MF ceilings, incorporating rafts or changes of level.
- Fitting acoustic lay in grid or MF plasterboard ceilings to offices and schools.
- Installing fire rated ceilings with and without numerous access hatches.
- Ceiling tile replacement, changing old tiles to new.
- All of the above have varied in size from small office areas to a 1200+m2 call centre ceiling.
- Installing solid, fully glazed or half glazed, and frameless glazed partitioning systems.
- Forming new offices or work areas.
- Fitting acoustic or fire rated partitions.
- We will also take care of all associated electrical, joinery and decorating works (including any office doors).
- We have installed all the above to create office space over multiple floors or simple one room areas.
- Switchable glass is also available.
- Work Spaces and Offices.
- Office Design.
- Industrial or shop unit conversions and fit outs.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Classroom fit out works.
- Call Centres.
- Reception Areas.
- We can offer a complete package covering all scopes of work.
- Cat A or Cat B fit outs
- Help improve the acoustic qualities of a room or space.
- Supply and installation of specified panels or baffles.
- A range of products available from companies such as Ecophon or Rockfon.
- Full design service available in conjunction with the manufacturers.
- Installation of new tea points or break areas.
- Supply and fit of new kitchen units, doors and worktops.
- Refurbishment of canteen areas.
- New toilet cubicles and shower cubicles.
- Non-slip floor coverings.
- Replacement of sanitary ware.
- Hygienic wall linings.
- Lockers and benching.
Office Window Blinds:
- A wide range of styles are available, including venetian and vertical slat.
- A choice of colours to match your current decor.
- We install a wide range of hygienic wall linings, for example Whiterock and other similar sheet materials.
- We are also able to offer Covid social distancing office desk screens.
- Does you office just need a bit of a tidy up with a fresh coat of paint?
- Making good of walls and surfaces before carrying out work.
- Painting – emulsion, undercoating and gloss work.
- Hanging lining paper, wall paper or vinyl wall coverings.
Folding Sliding Screens
- Create more space from an existing room.
- A wall made up of moveable panels that form a solid wall when fitted together, and fold back against one side of the opening when not in use to leave an open space.
- Available in a variety of styles and finishes.
- We are able to help companies moving premises with any dilapidations works required after a lease is up, or they leave a building.
Shopfitting and Shop Refurbishment:
- New partitions and ceilings.
- Feature wall and feature ceiling works.
- Floorings and Decorations
- Basic refurbishment of old shops for landlords to make them let-able.
- Joinery Work
- We can offer all associated mechanical and electrical works as part of a package.
- Installing fire rated linings to columns, beams and ceilings.
- Fitting plasterboard drylining to internal walls.
- Taping and filling of joints.
In associated to works that we directly carry out we work closely with several local companies so are able to offer the below associated works in conjunction with ceiling, partition or refurbishment work:
- Electrical work
- Air Conditioning
- Project management
- Joinery work
- Mezzanine floors
- Office furniture and supplies
- Storage wall
We generally work throughout Herefordshire, Worcestershire and the surrounding areas; but please do get in touch if you’re outside these areas and if we can help you, we will.