Are you at the end of the lease and moving out of your premises? Do you require dilapidation works to be carried out? We can work with your dilapidations surveyor should you have one, to carry out necessary dilapidations works.
We’re used to working to set timescales, and have the ability to achieve good levels of finish to an appropriate budget.
We’re an experienced office fit out and refurbishment company based in Hereford in the West Midlands. We generally work in a radius of approximately 60 miles of here (eg Hereford, Worcester, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye, Malvern, Monmouth, Leominster, Bromyard, Ludlow and also into the Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Evesham, and Pershore areas). However we have carried out large projects throughout the country, so welcome all enquiries! We’ll tell you if we aren’t able to help you.
We hold ConstructionLine Gold, CHAS, and SafeContractor health and safety accreditations. We’re members of FIS (Finishes & Interiors Sector). We have management with SMSTS (Site Managers Safety Training Scheme), Site Supervisors with SSSTS (CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme) certification, and Emergency First Aid at Work operatives. All work will be fully risk assessed, planned, and carried out in an efficient and safe manner.
We have carried out dilapidation works for our customers to their commercial property when they finish their commercial lease. We have returned the internal of the property back to its original condition, or returned to good repair in line with any lease agreement, promptly and to an agreed budget.
If you provide a schedule of dilapidations to us, we can price all of the work up with the aim of saving your company substantial sums.
We can take care of all works;
- Site clearance
- Joinery works
- Flooring works
- M&E requirements
- Cleaning (internal and external)
- Dry lining or partitioning requirements
- Ceiling requirements
- Planned Maintenance
- Building works
- Any necessary repairs to any of the above
The end result of our works should be a building back in its original configuration, with your agreed time frame, ensuring you can leave the commercial building in a good condition.
Examples of commercial property dilapidations and remedial works that we have carried out include:
- Full schedule of works for a large drinks wholesaler. Being the principle contractor for approximately £100,000 worth of internal work to return the offices, warehouse (internal and external) and to their existing condition. This project covered everything from the flooring, decorations, M&E, cleaning, strip out of partitions and offices, cold rooms, metal partitions, a small mezzanine floor, thoroughly cleaning the inside and outside of the building, then testing and servicing of all items.
- An insurance client of ours left an office building and required full redecoration throughout the internal and external of the building, with a set deadline because the lease was ending. We carried out all works to the clients, and landlords approval, also carrying out minor joinery items and repairs as we went along.
- A shop was left requiring various works from new floorings, decorations, amendments, plumbing and electrical works; we carried out all of the requirements including some external works to the full satisfaction of the landlords.