“We provide internal fit out services to help companies update, or make more of, their available space.”
Which often form core parts of our office refurbishment and fit out works.
However we also offer a wide range of related interior services, a list which is available on our fit out services page.
We’re used to helping and guiding where required, and work with companies of all sizes from small charities, to large multinational companies.
Contract values for us at Bolts Of Hereford range from small works of a few £100’s up to our largest contracts to date which were around £250,000.
We spend our time working directly with end user businesses, and as a sub-contractor to other contractors.
“Bolts of Hereford have always provided us with a sound service on various projects both small and large. Their flexible approach and adaptability to the customer needs has always been appreciated. They are a personable company to deal with and I look forward to future co-operation.”
Health & Safety and Facilities Manager of a large online sports retailer.
What can we do for you?
- Suspended ceiling systems; ranging from small single offices to 1000+m2 areas.
- Partition systems; from forming small single offices to creating new office space over multiple floors.
- Acoustic wall and ceiling panels; helping to improve the acoustics in an office, hall or classroom.
- Refurbishing of offices, giving space a new look with partitions, ceilings, lighting, flooring and decorations.
- Complete internal fit outs of new office space, taking a building from an empty shell to fully equipped live offices.
- Fire rating works; installing fire rated ceilings, fire rated partitions, and passive fire protection products such as Fire Doors, and Fire Stopping.
- Refurbishment of kitchens, toilets and washrooms, creating new amenities for schools, offices or industrial units.
- We can also bring with us a whole raft of related services, meaning we can offer you a complete package of works.
- Vacuum after we leave; we’re not saying we’re perfect, but we do try our best..
Health & Safety and Training:
We hold the ConstructionLine Gold, CHAS, and SafeContractor accreditations, are accredited members of the FIS (Federation of Interior Specialists), members of the Fire Protection Association, accredited with BMTrada QMark for Fire Door Installation and Fire Stopping and have staff who hold SMSTS, IOSH Managing Safely, SSSTS, PASMA, IPAF, & EFAW amongst others.
We will provide risk assessments and method statements for our work, and construction phase plans where required.
You can find more about us on our About Page.
“..We found Bolts Of Hereford easy to deal with, communicated effectively and ensured that Amey’s health and safety requirements were met and ultimately delivered this project for us without fuss and ahead of schedule..”
Harry Rouse ICIOB, Building Services Works Manager [formerly Amey (Hereford)]
Who are we?
Bolts Of Hereford are a family run internal refurbishment and fit out, suspended ceiling and office partitioning company based in Hereford in the West Midlands.
Formed in 1994, by Nick Bolt, we have covered a wide spectrum of situations and scenarios in our history; we’ve covered most eventualities but still enjoy a new challenge when it appears!
We have contacts with nearly every trade imaginable; allowing us to offer a full and complete service, that will be completed by experienced and qualified tradesmen.
We hold ourselves to high standards to ensure that all of our customers have their works completed on time, to budget, and receive a professional service at all times.
We can offer you a complete turn-key solution tailored to your need; whether you are after a small ceiling or run of partitioning, or a complete office refurbishment covering multiple floors, we will guide and advise you, liasing with other trades to ensure a smooth and efficient change.
We are used to fitting in with, and working around, our customers. Some example of where we’ve worked include:
- Commercial spaces.
- Industrial units.
Can we help you?
Ask us, we’ll tell you if we can’t…