“We provide internal fit out services to help companies update, or make more of, their available space.”
What can Bolts Of Hereford help you with?
However we also offer a wide range of related interior services, below is a short list providing a brief overview, with a more complete list of our services available on our fit out services page.
Contract values for us at Bolts Of Hereford range from small works of a few £100’s up to our largest contract to date which was over £250,000.
We can offer you one point of contact for your project, whether it be:
- Suspended ceiling systems; ranging from small single offices to 1000+m2 areas.
- Partition systems; from forming small single offices to creating new office space over multiple floors.
- Acoustic wall and ceiling panels; helping to improve the acoustics in an office, hall or classroom.
- Refurbishing of offices, giving space a new look with partitions, ceilings, lighting, flooring and decorations.
- Complete internal fit outs of new office space, taking a building from an empty shell to fully equipped live offices.
- Refurbishment of kitchens, toilets and washrooms, creating new amenities for schools, offices or industrial units.
- We can also bring with us a whole raft of related services, meaning we can offer you a complete package of works.
Health and Safety of our employees and sub-contractors
We take our commitment towards the Health and Safety of our employees and sub-contractors very seriously, and ensure that any of our sub-contractors are vetted for their suitability to work for us, and you.
We carry out Risk Assessments and Method Statements for our works, have an external health and safety advisor, and carry the SafeContractor accreditation and an in house SMSTS certificate.
Who are we?
Bolts Of Hereford are a family run internal refurbishment and fit out, suspended ceiling and office partitioning company based in Hereford in the West Midlands.
We were formed in 1994, by Nick Bolt, and have since experienced most scenarios within the interiors industry (which provides us with the confidence and background to tackle a wide range of interior projects).
This time in the industry has provided us with many contacts in almost every trade, allowing us to offer you a full and complete service, all installed by experienced and qualified tradesmen.
We hold ourselves to high standards to ensure that all of our customers have their works completed on time, to budget, and receive a professional service at all times. We can offer you a complete turn-key solution tailored to your need; whether you are after a small ceiling or run of partitioning, or a complete office refurbishment covering multiple floors, we will guide and advise you, liasing with other trades to ensure a smooth and efficient change.
“..We found Bolts Of Hereford easy to deal with, communicated effectively and ensured that Amey’s health and safety requirements were met and ultimately delivered this project for us without fuss and ahead of schedule..” Harry Rouse ICIOB, Building Services Works Manager [formerly Amey (Hereford)] Read more from our customers here.
We are used to fitting in with, and working around, our customers. Some example of where we’ve worked include:
- Commercial spaces.
- Industrial units.
We ensure that all of our fitters and any sub-contractors have passed a CRB check, and many hold passes for military and constabulary locations.