MF by British Gypsum, Knauf, Tradeline, Speedline, Armstrong DGS, all installed by a competent and reliable contractor.
We are up to speed with manufacturers installation guidelines, experienced at working in a wide range of environments (from building sites, through to offices, schools, shops, or larger domestic homes).
Our installations vary from large car showroom, down to smaller office areas.
We hold relevant insurances, are ConstructionLine Gold accredited, members of SafeContractor, and our fixers hold a range of training certificates.
MF are non load bearing ceilings that are constructed from a metal framed system, to which plasterboard is then fixed, and then taped and filled, or skimmed, to give a monolithic appearance. The finished ceiling surface can be painted, vinyled or wallpapered.
A few properties that MF can achieve are:
- The MF system is very versatile in the shapes that it can create.
- It can incorporate curves, rafts, changes in level and lighting to fulfill almost any aesthetic requirement.
- MF can offer very high acoustic properties;
- It can be constructed with Soundbloc (or other layers of boards) and insulated for sound reduction purposes.
- Specialist boards from the British Gypsum Gyptone and Rigitone range offer incredibly high acoustic performance. These specialist boards are manufactured with specially designed holes or patterns, which help in reducing ehco and sound levels.
- MF can offer high fire resistance properties – it was be fitted with Fireline plasterboards to create a fire rating of up to 120 minutes in certain situations and with specific components.
If access above the ceiling is required after the MF is installed then access hatches can be incorporated into the ceiling. These access hatches come in a range of styles; ready to either receive a skim finish to match a ceiling, a reduced picture frame border, and lock or touch opening.
Armstrong DGS System
A similar system to MF, Armstrong’s Drywall Grid System creates a large grid framework which is then boarded. Contact us today to find out anything further about any of the above systems.