If you’re looking for interior works to be completed in Ludlow, we can help you.
From ceilings and partitions and flooring, or joinery and decorations, to more specialist items like fire doors, fire stopping or hygienic linings (like Whiterock) we can help you.
Our team of experienced fit out fixers are time served, and we’re used to working in a wide range of environments (from offices to shops to building sites).
We’re able to help you with projects ranging from around £500 up to around £350,000.
We work directly for our customers, as well as a sub-contractor via other companies.
We’re confident and capable of offering a wide range of services; our fit out services page can provide a little further information.
We hold various industry accreditations; we are vetted member of The FIS (the tradebody for our industry), hold 3rd party certification for fire doors and fire stopping, and hold the ConstructionLine health and safety accreditation at Gold level.
What can we do for you?
Office Refurbishment Ludlow
- Tidying up existing space, incorporating layout changes, decorations, ceilings, partitions, decorations, floorings, power and data works.
- Fitting out new office space, taking an empty shell or space to live offices, incorporating your requirements to create the space you need.
Suspended Ceilings Ludlow
- We’re able to install a wide range of systems, from current manufacturers. Including suspended ceiling installation Ludlow, ceiling tiles changes and ceiling alterations in Ludlow.
Office and Glass Partitions Ludlow
- We’re able to offer a wide range of different partitioning systems.
- A ‘standard’ solid partition system, which can include doors and windows.
- Acoustic partitions to help with reducing sound between two areas, or to create a private space.
- Fire rated partitions, including fire rated windows or fire doors in Ludlow.
- Glass partitions in Ludlow, including frameless glass partitions with glass doors.
- Glass partitions or window modules can also include integral blinds.
We look forward to hearing about you’re project, and we’ll be upfront and honest about our ability to help you – we’ll always say if we can’t help.