Office Partitioning – Glass Partitioning – Suspended Ceilings
Below you can find information on the types of services that we offer with a few pictures, our main services page helps provide some further details on our full range of services.
Bolts are an office refurbishment and fit out company, providing a range of interior services to Malvern and the surrounding areas. Project values for us range from a few hundred pounds up to our largest project to date of over £250,000.
We’re an experienced contractor, who work both directly for end users as well as a sub-contractor to other construction companies.
Capable and confident of offering a wide range of services, your requirement is unlikely to be new to us; whether we’re working on a construction site installing ceilings, or installing partitions in a currently occupied office, we’re equally at home and competent.
How can we help you?
Office Refurbishment in Malvern
- Tidying up an existing office, or a proposed new location – we are capable of tidying up space with new ceilings and partitions, decorations, flooring, power and data works.
- Fitting out new offices – taking an empty shell of building and turning into live modern offices, taking into account your requirements to help form the space you need.
We install a wide range of systems from an array of current manufacturers, covering for example;
- Suspended ceilings installation Malvern
- Ceiling tile changes
- Ceiling alterations
Glass Partitions in Malvern
We are able to offer a selection of different styles of glass partitioning in Malvern. The styles range from:
- Glazed partitions with windows of varying sizes in solid partitioning.
- Glass partitions with integral blinds in Malvern.
- Frameless full height glass partitions with glass doors in Malvern.
We can offer a wide range of partitioning systems:
- A more standard solid partition system, these can incorporate doors and windows.
- Acoustic partitions, helping with the transference of sound between locations.
- Fire rated partitions in Malvern, helping comply with building regulations and keeping your staff safe, including any related fire rating works or fire doors in Malvern.