We’re an experienced Herefordshire based contractor. Our works are generally aimed at the commercial market and cover offices, shops, education, healthcare, industrial, and Local Authority works.
We’re always interested at looking at a new area that we haven’t seen before though, so get in touch if we can help you.
We generally work throughout Herefordshire, Worcestershire, and the surrounding areas including Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Malvern, and Ludlow.
We’re used to working in a wide range of environments, and have a huge array of contacts in many industries which allows us to take on a wide array of works.
As a company we hold ConstructionLine Gold and SafeContractor accreditations, we’re certified with BMTrada QMark for fire stopping and fire door installation and maintenance, and we’re a vetted member of the FIS.
We carry out a wide range of our works from our own labour pool, sub-contracting more specialist trades such as electrical, mechanical, and plumbing.
We have management holding SMSTS and supervisors with SSSTS.
Office Fit Out –
After a successfully winning with our tender we were appointed to run an office fit out for a large drinks manufacturer, working with our own labour force and their own nominated sub-contractors for certain trades. There was a strict deadline in place due to the end date on an existing lease. As works progressed we subsequently secured the dilapidations project on our customers old building, which we moved on to following completion of their new offices. Our works included:
- Running of the site, and overseeing health and safety protocols. We had two SSSTS working supervisors on site for the duration of the project.
- Our works included:
- Forming new offices, canteens and kitchen, and a toilet block from various partitioning systems. Including glazed modules where required.
- Installation of office and toilet suspended ceilings.
- Taping and jointing all our partitioning, and full decorations including emulsion to new and existing walls and glosswork to joinery works.
- Hygienic linings to toilets; to create a durable and easily cleanable surface, and shower surrounds.
- Insulation above ceilings.
- Joinery works including office doors and fire doors, and new skirtings.
- New kitchen units, worktops, wall cupboards, and splashbacks.
- Installation of non-slip vinyl safety flooring, and carpet tiles.
- Specialist joinery item of a reception counter with pigeon holes underneath.
- Builders work in connection with other trades; forming holes in concrete floors and cladding sheets.
- Liaising with other trades to ensure a smooth program ran for the works, and key milestones were hit such as ensuring various items were ready for BT Openreach.
We were the Principle Contractor of a large building refurbishment for a local educational provider. After a successful tender process we were appointed to refurbish a three storey building. The scope included:
- Project management, running of the site, ensuring that the project ran to schedule and in line with health and safety requirements with a SMSTS project manager and SSSTS working supervisor.
- Works included:
- Replacement of suspended ceilings throughout
- Alterations to existing partitions, installation of new fire rated and acoustic partitioning.
- Fire stopping.
- Changing all the existing doors for new ; a combination of fire rated and non-fire rated.
- Joinery items including new skirtings.
- Replacement of floorings including carpet tiles and safety floors.
- Complete decoration throughout; all walls and joinery works.
- New window blinds.
- Managing specialist sub-contractors looking after mechanical and electrical works.
Local Authority / Healthcare –
Refurbishment of a new office health drop in centre, where we ensured that works were completed to a challenging programme, and whilst working around an adjacent live environment which shared the entrance to the work site. This was a primarily self delivered project, with contracting of other specialist trades where required. The scope of works included:
- Project management and running of the site with SSSTS site supervisor on site at all times.
- Works involved:
- General strip out of existing ceilings and partitions.
- Installation of new acoustic rated partitions.
- Installation of hygienic and acoustic suspended ceilings.
- Full tape and joint, and redecoration throughout.
- Joinery works including new doors.
- Bioclad splashbacks.
- NHS compliant plumbing works.
- Electrical installation of new lighting and fire detection.
- New non-slip safety floorings throughout with cap and cove skirting.