We have carried out a range of installations in the healthcare industry, covering works for; doctor’s surgery’s, dentists, hospitals, laboratories and various other clinical areas.
We’re aware that these environments require their works to be completed on time and often in difficult circumstances.
We have installed hygienic suspended ceilings in a doctors surgery and in dentists, carried out fire stopping in hospitals, and provided a full refurbishment package to a tight timescale for the remodelling of a walk in centre into a more traditional surgery.
Examples of the services that we can offer include:
- Hygienic ceilings and acoustic partitions.
- Joinery work from bespoke desks or benching, through to new door or shelves.
- Hygienic wall linings, including Whiterock and Bioclad (an anti-microbial alternative to Whiterock). We have factory trained fitters who can offer thermoformed bends and welded joints for a seamless finish.
- Glass screens and partitions.
- Decorating services.
- Accredited installers of fire doors and fire stopping.
We hold the ConstructionLine health and safety accreditation at ‘Gold’ level, QMark 3rd Party certification for fire door installation and fire stopping, vetted members of the FIS (the trade body for our industry), and are members of the Fire Protection Association.
We generally work in a radius of approximately 60 miles of Hereford (eg Hereford, Worcester, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye, Malvern, Monmouth, Leominster, Bromyard, Ludlow and also into the Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Evesham, and Pershore areas).